Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm only 34!

I had a very nice B-Day today....EVERYTHING was JUST AS I WANTED....Lovely...memorable....I will share the details with you soon....I have pictures to show you....

but I don't know when that will be....because TODAY...when I turned my laptop on I saw this message: "No operating system found"....Can you believe it? My hard disk crashed on my birthday!... I guess that means I'm getting a new one soon.

As of now...I just wanted to say 'HI!'...so I came to an Internet Cafe to write this message.

I hope to be blogging regularly REALLY soon!...

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Tue Nov 15, 10:51:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Así es la vida y la ley de Morphy sigue siendo cierta...pero eso es vacilón.
Cuando uno necesita algo en un momento juusto, no sirve algo, pasan cosas que no pasaban hace 10 años o pasan cosas que nunca pasan.
Feliz Cumpleaños te desean papá, mamá, caty, daniel alonso, abuela, nena, gaby, erik, isa, prince y yo.

que cumpla muchos más.
Saludes a Fabi e Ishan
Naza

 
At Wed Nov 16, 11:26:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very happy B'day.
Cheers,

Irfan

 
At Fri Nov 18, 01:56:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mari,
nice Site, wish u a very very happy belated birthday!,
love
nidhi n vivek

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]