Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Schürhakengesicht / Poker Face

Aha!... I knew it!...Fabi can bluff! He tries to overact and point in a different direction when I try to discipline him. It´s something I´ve noticed lately...but I had no idea he had been tricking me for a long time. At least that´s what this article claims.

Sometimes it´s so obvious, that MasalaDad calls him "actor!"...and he gets furious and replies: "No! Actor no!" However, we do feel he´s a perfect candidate for an Oscar Award.

Hoy ha estado lloviznando...así que no salimos. Así estan las cosas aquí, en nuestro segundo día metidos en la casa. Por dicha el fin de semana pasado estuvo bien interesante y esperamos que el clima mejore pronto.

How we spend our rainy days inside the house.

Labels:

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Thu Jul 05, 01:12:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya Fabián se va viendo y cada vez más lindo. Seguro que actor le suena como oriundo: O. vota porque también le den el oscar. O Y J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]