Saturday, September 24, 2005

Happy 'Sixth Month', Fabi!

Six months ago Ishan and I saw Fabi for the first time. He's come a long way!...His baby chair is really shrinking fast and it's a lot of fun to hear him laugh!

To celebrate my sixth month of motherhood, Ishan surprised me with an appointment at the local 'Lakme Beauty Salon'. I just spent three very relaxing hours having a massage and a facial, and my hair looks really shiny and straight, too! During the time I was enjoying getting pampered , Ishan sat at the reception while Fabi flirted with the lady customers who came by the Salon. Thank you boys, I love you guys!

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sun Sep 25, 06:10:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Karen Jiménez said...

Hola Mary! Tu hijo esta hecho una belleza, que Dios los bendiga a todos. Un abrazo y muchos recuerdos desde Costa Rica, estare al tanto de tus noticias. Con cariño. Karen J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]