Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Back in da game!

I'm back with a new hard disk and a new broadband Internet connection!....I still have to configure my 'new' computer, but at least I'm not isolated from the rest of the world anymore!

To be honest, i'ts been 4 days since I've been trying to post and I have not had the time to do it. Fabian is keeping me REALLY busy these days....maybe his naps are shorter? I don't know...but I've made a plan to organize myself by next weekend so that I can continue my regular posts.

I have SO much to write about!

Thanks to all those who have been checking my blog and waiting for my comeback!

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Thu Dec 08, 01:45:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mari,
Nice to read you again. :)

-Kiran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]