Thursday, February 16, 2006

I thought he was teething....

...but the reason Fabi didn't want to eat was because he had a throat infection (his second one so far).

He's much better now, but Valentine's Day he had a fever and hopefully our sleepless nights are over!

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sat Feb 18, 10:36:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Fabi Too!! I thought that only I had a Throat infection and Fever last weekend when I was in Mumbai. I was not keeping well for four days and still in a recovery stage.Back in jalgaon with my family and feeling better. I wish that Fabi is alright now....

Sudhir ,
Jalgaon

 
At Sat Feb 18, 02:45:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger MasalaMom said...

Sudhir!...

I'm happy to know you're feeling much better. Fabi is again playing, eating and sleeping normally... We're hoping that his cough disappears really soon too!

 
At Mon Feb 20, 08:23:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Marie,

This cough and throat-infections in this month are probably due to change in weather from cool to hot resulting in some chemical changes on our body and as a result of which we suffer from throat, running nose and cough. Here in Jalgaon and Dhule the climate was like between 7degrees to 15degrees , i mean it was very pleasant but now it has gone between 20degrees and 35degrees and this change is the real cause of trouble.Otherwise whole winter I was fine and even it was chilliest at 5-6 degrees i did not stop my morning jogging at 5:30am. I enjoyed running in morning this winter really since it was the perfect weather for exercising.
Starting again from tommorrow since had taken a break for last week.
I wish that Fabi's cough may have cleared and he is Fit and smiling as usual.

Sudhir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]