Wednesday, July 02, 2008

She's free! - Update

After 6 years and a half ... kidnapped in a jungle...Ingrid Betancourt will be able to again see her mother, her husband, her daughter and her son. Amazing!

Gracias Ingrid por tu testimonio: "Gracias a Dios...y a la Virgen, a quien tanto le recé!"

Update:

No me canso de escucharla!
* Declaraciones de Ingrid B - I Parte, II Parte
** Entrevista: III Parte, IV Parte

Labels:

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Fri Jul 04, 08:48:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Gummy Mommy said...

I couldn't believe the news.. I just still can't wrap my mind around the stress and precarious conditions these hostages had been living... and FOR SO LONG!! An end can not come soon enough for this conflict.. so many more (hundreds more) need to be rescued.. Un gran triunfo para la paz en Colombia..

 
At Fri Jul 04, 05:26:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At my first sight, I had thought she was Cécilia(ex-wife from french president). SHE IS ALREADY FREE!? After I read through the article, I know it is another woman.
lg, rong

 
At Thu Jul 10, 05:59:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡Qué dicha que ya los liberaron¡ O y J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]