Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fabi celebrates his paternal Grandma's B-Day


I'm sure my MIL* doesn't mind that I post my favorite picture of her on my blog....

Many Happy Returns of the Day, Ammi!


* Mother-In-Law

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Wed Oct 19, 06:45:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi marie,

This is a really awesome picture of Nitie atya. She looks like some of the beautiful actresses of yesteryears. Do give her belated birthday wishes from me.

Nice to hear that you are enjoying your current phase of a SAHM. I really liked this acronym. Am very eager to see Gaurang, the pictures are such a wonderful teaser. He looks fabulous!!!!

Give regards to everyone at home, in Vashi as well as Costa Rica.

Mihir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]