Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sports News

Two good reasons to celebrate in sports today:

Costa Rica has the
honor of playing against the german host of the 2006 FIFA World Cup. Isn’t it great? How often does a country get this chance? Oh! How I wish I could be in Munich on June 9, 2006! I got the soccer fever already!…

And…since I’m in India and cricket is THE sport of this nation, I also have to share with you the record breaking news of
Sachin Tendulkar.

I don’t know much about cricket but this star player has his own restaurant in Narang house, near Taj hotel, Colaba – Mumbai. I’ve been there a couple of times: the food is great and there’s a very nice section for kids too! The theme of the place is obviously cricket. I brought home the coaster
where the glass of my mocktail was placed: it reminded me of my friend Saher who was the first one to tell me the definition of the word ‘googly’.

















Updated to say: Eventhough cricket is the favorite sport in India....the national sport is hockey.

0 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]