Tuesday, March 21, 2006

One year ago...

...it was Monday of Holy Week. I was 39 weeks pregnant. Ishan and I were sitting in my OB/GYN's office.

"You have
pre-eclampsia", she said. "I'll give you some medication and come back to see me the day after tomorrow. If your blood pressure is still high, we will have to induce your labor. Your baby is anyway considered full term."

"Ok. The medication will work.", I thought,"Anyway this baby is due until the first days of April. Besides, we still have a lot to do at home until we are ready for the baby".

We went back home. I took the medication and checked my mail. I remember at this point thinking that having a baby in my arms seemed like it was still far away from happening.

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Mon Mar 20, 11:34:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pleasant memory! I just thank God for such a blessing that Fabiean has brought you and Ishan, and of course, the rest of the families and friends.

 
At Tue Mar 21, 03:32:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Nidhi said...

Time flies so fast Mari, next week Fabi would be an year old :-),
love,
Nidhi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]