Monday, October 16, 2006

CELEBRATION TIME, C'MON!...LET'S HAVE A PARTY!

My Mom Olga celebrates today her 60th Birthday! SIX - CERO! Six decades well lived, full of blessings, packed with love and a lot of experience...and the best part? I was here at home with her to celebrate it!


Feliz Cumpleaños, Mami! Te quiero mucho! Para tí estas rosas...



This month of October is jam-packed of celebrations! Join in the festivities:


Oct. 5th Birthdays: Saher, Vishal and my uncle Gerardo.
Oct. 6th Birthday: Priya.
Oct. 9th Birthday: Fabi's paternal Grandmother- Aji Reshma.
Oct. 10th: Fabi's maternal grandparents' 36th Wedding Anniversary.
Oct. 12th: Culture Day in Costa Rica.
Oct. 15th Birthday: my cousin Diego.
Oct. 16th Birthdays: Fabi's maternal Grandmother - Oma Olga, and my new friend Noopor.

Oct. 18th: MasalaMom and MasalaDad's 3rd Wedding Anniversary. (!!!)
Oct. 21st to 25th: Diwali celebrations in India.
Oct. 23rd Birthdays: my cousin José Alfredo, and Irfan.


Happy Birthday to my friend Fernando Retana who also celebrates his B-Day this month!

"Zum Geburtstag recht viel Glück,
immer vorwärts, nie zurück,
wenig Arbeit recht viel Geld,
große Reisen in die Welt,
jeden Tag gesund sich fühlen,
sechs Richtige im Lotto spielen,
ab und zu ein Gläschen Wein,
dann wirst du immer glücklich sein."

It's definitely...C E L E B R A T I O N T I M E!

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Tue Oct 17, 08:54:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Wow Oct is really celebration time! Hearty wishes to ur mom! she must have been so glad to be able to celebarte the big day with u n Fabi there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]