Thursday, October 05, 2006

Videos Galore

I have completely abandoned my video log. Not sure why I stopped updating that. Lately, I've been playing around with YouTube . I've uploaded 4 videos of Fabi so far...but if you have time to visit, don't forget to check out my 'Sesame Street' playlist! :)

Check out Videos of Fabi
here!
**HINT**:
When you start playing a YouTube video, PAUSE IT...so that it downloads completely (i.e. the bar at the bottom of the video turns red). Then you can play the video without interruptions.

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Fri Oct 06, 08:41:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

You tube quality is really very nice! n i guess watching videos is also great fun as u can actually record all the movements!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]