Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy 'Nineteenth Month', Fabi!

This is how Fabi looks at 19 months-old, resembling his Daddy more and more each day: Cute, right? Well..don't let that picture fool you. The boy has a temper...and as MasalaDad would say: 'He didn't get it from me.' I'm afraid he's right. I have given this baby much more than just his love for dancing and his blood type. Don't believe me? Have a look:

Don't worry....this only happens when he doesn't get what he wants! :)


This month, besides growing a little taller, he has enjoyed his new gel styled hair...
...crossing his arms whenever he's asked to do so...
and he's started to (try to) repeat words!

Fabi's uncle Alonso (Alo) is the next person in our family to celebrate his birthday (next week). So Fabi has actually been practicing singing "Happy Birthday Alo" and he says that after singing he will have some 'queque' (cake).

The most surprising thing he has done this past month was to ask me for a fried egg for breakfast! He took my hand and led me to the refrigerator. When I opened it, he pointed at the top, where the eggs are kept and he said: 'huevo'. I think it was the 2nd time in my whole life that I have fried an egg! Oh!...the things that I will do for this kid!

I wonder what other surprises he has in store for this next month!

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Thu Oct 26, 09:29:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Rong said...

Today is fried egg, tomorrow will be omelett. MasalaMom, u will not send Fabi to McDonald's, right?

 
At Fri Oct 27, 07:57:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

OMG! Omelett! I need to get a recipe book! ha ha!...

Did somebody mention McDonald's? ;)

 
At Sat Oct 28, 06:32:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a beautiful kid u got.. just makes me wonder what he would b like if i meet him in real.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]