Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Phenomena

It seems like Fabi shares my love for Sesame Street and the Muppets.

Since I've discovered some classic videos, I've shared them with Fabi and he loves the song '
Mah Na Mah Na' in all it's different versions. I've discovered another version of this song with Kermit the Frog and Sandra Bullock. It's my new favorite and Fabi also likes to watch it over and over again. If you've seen the previous videos, you'll enjoy the first 1:33'' of this video!

Speaking of favorites,
this is the latest video that Fabi enjoys so much. Have a look:

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Wed Nov 08, 10:39:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Nidhi said...

I enjoyed the Sandra Bullock version!.. Fabi laughs so heartily i guess he loves his fav video..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]