Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Unwiderstehlich

I can´t go to the Thalia bookstore in Erlangen without buying something. It´s simply irresistible!

But really...can u blame me? I found a really cool Sesame Street book in German about the colours of the rainbow. When you open the book each color of the rainbow is represented with a ribbon. Plus...the original price was €9.95 and I got it for €2.99!

I also got a German political map for me! So I´m finally going to learn all the names and locations of the German states. I remember when I used to be in school in Illinois, I used to have a puzzle map with the 50 states of U.S.A and still remember most of that information.

Labels:

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Tue Jun 05, 08:38:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

hmm Colors lessons for Fabi n Geography lessons for Mari, viel spass

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]