Friday, June 01, 2007

They were here!

Vivek & Nidhi came to Erlangen on Pfingsten weekend and they managed to squeeze so many activities in just two days and a half!

I made a slide show with the pictures of the activities I shared with them. I hope you enjoy the 4 minutes of this video:







You can also find the pictures in my Yahoo Album here.



Update: Picture courtesy of Vivek & Nidhi, taken at the Erlangen Schlossgarten.

Labels:

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Fri Jun 01, 07:53:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Unknown said...

The video is just wonderful :)

 
At Fri Jun 01, 08:39:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

Gracias!...

 
At Fri Jun 01, 07:52:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Hi Mari, i just relived my trip, now whenever i wanna meet you all will just see your video again!thanx for the wonderful time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]