Monday, August 27, 2007

Read the fine print!

I wondered if there would be different reactions so I waited for a week before I made this erklärung.

When I wrote this post, I was hoping that a couple of asterisks leading to the footnote "*Sort of..." would result in questioning.

I´m not sure it was clear enough, but the fact is that Fabi and I have (not yet) been in the local paper. We´re still far away from being celebrities and the truth is that we walk around freely without anyone asking for our autograph.

The picture you saw is a printout of a souvenir that the staff of the Erlanger Nachrichten was giving out (for free!) at the recent Market Festival. There was a line of people waiting to have their picture taken and immediately get the printout of their "front page". Gotcha!

Labels:

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Mon Aug 27, 06:09:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

hehe Mari, I knew about it as Heike and Baris had gifted us one copy of their Pic in the same newspaper:-), but i just didnt want to spoil the surprise for others:-)

 
At Mon Aug 27, 08:53:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger GummyMommy said...

Oooh.. I've been punked!!!
I totally fell for it!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]