Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Crossing the pond

Fabi and Masalamom will cross the Atlantic pond Ocean -yet again- tomorrow. See you on the other side...

I've got lots of things I want to write about...but for now I have to go and finish packing and the next few days will be excitingly busy.

Nos preparamos para "cruzar el charco" una vez más! Nos vemos del otro lado! :)

Updated:

I think I just broke a record: I have finished packing and I still have about 10 hours before my flight! I think I might even sleep for the remainder of the night! It's been raining cats and dogs here. I hope the weather has improved by the time we have to takeoff.

Hace exactamente una semana empecé a empacar. Me sentía muy tranquila con todo lo que llevaba adelantado. Hice una lista de todo lo que quería hacer y la pude completar. Sin embargo me dieron las 11:00pm del día antes de mi viaje de regreso a Alemania y por fin pude terminar de alistar el equipaje. Llevo una maleta más de lo que traje :) Regreso a Alemania muy feliz porque aunque llegué aquí bajo circunstancias de emergencia, me voy en condiciones muy diferentes, de alegría, de paz...Luego escribiré acerca de esto más en detalle.

Labels:

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Fri Nov 02, 12:51:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hallo, seid ihr gut zuhause angekommen?
--lg, rong

 
At Sat Nov 03, 10:32:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Nidhi said...

Welcome back Mari and Fabi, hope you had a great journey! So is jet lag still there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]