Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy 'Thirty-first' month, Fabi!

One month older! Already?! Yikes! Times *DOES* fly when you're having fun! And "having fun" is Fabi's especiality!

In the past weeks, Fabi has become a real fan of his "amigos" who show up on Discovery Kid's Channel. He dances to their tunes and just as he gets REALLY excited when the show is on...he can get REALLY disappointed when it's not. He knows the names of several colors and actually recognizes a few of them as well.

Fabi can be really soft and cute, giving out hugs and kisses to his mom and grandparents, charming strangers by greeting them, or dancing whenever he hears a tune (regardless if he's in the car or in a shoe shop). But if he doesn't get what he wants -and he has not had his daily nap- he can be...hm...what's that word....agressive. I wish I could show you the huge bruise I have on my left arm after he bit me because he didn't want to leave the shopping mall a couple of days ago.

The picture above shows Fabi in his pj's and puffy red eyes during the "worst cold of his short life". He survived it and came through like a champ!

Whenever he's getting ready to go out, he makes sure he takes along his blue cap ("gorra azul!").

Overall, it's just amazing to discover the world along with him, hearing him talk ("¿quieres bailar?" he asked me the other day while I was having my breakfast) and enjoy the things that otherwise I would not even notice without him. For example, the other day I enjoyed jumping and sliding down an inflatable castle at one of the shopping malls. Fabi and I had the whole castle to ourselves and I can't explain well enough how FUN that was! As we were leaving, a group of very young high-school girls wanted to jump there too, but they were told that it was only for children (2 yr-olds and above). Apparently I was allowed to go in, to "take care" of Fabi, but I ended up having quite a thrill as well! Fabi would have liked to stay there forever. Maybe I can understand why he bit me after all...

The picture below shows Fabi at 31 months old - in all his glory. Yes! He does need a trim!

Labels:

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Wed Oct 24, 06:34:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Wow, it must be so nice to rediscover childhood pleasure, Enjoy!

 
At Thu Oct 25, 08:42:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger GummyMommy said...

hey.. esos juegos son para los ninos... !!! pero es como Disneylandia, hecho para los ninos, pero disfrutado mas por los adultos :)
OUCH con la mordida.. GRACIAS por mostrarme lo que me toca en un ano mas o menos ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]