Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Vocabulary - Synonym of zerstören

I always say that one of Fabi´s developmental phase which I have enjoyed the most is his speech. It never ceases to amaze me to hear him pronounce a new word and I just can´t get enough of knowing what goes through his head.

I celebrate each word and phrase as if they were his first ones! I love the fact that he says: "Muchas gracias, Mamá." and "Thank You!" to his Dad.

I was not expecting him to have a German vocabulary, besides the words I had already taught him: "Danke", "Bitte", "Nein", "Hallo" and "Tschüss"... but today he was playing in the afternoon after having lunch and I heard him say: "kaputt machen!"(to destroy) and then burst out laughing. I laughed too! I would have never guessed those would be the first words he would pick up at playgroup.

Labels:

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Wed Nov 28, 10:05:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Marianne A said...

hi Mary,
for jeanne, "Kaputt machen" was also one of her first german word.
The second expression was " das ist meine"...
our children are so lucky to learn 2 or 3 languages without "grammatik Books" ...
have a nice day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]