Friday, August 01, 2008

Etapas de la vida - Updated

I just walked into the living room where Fabi was drawing and I swear he looked taller than he did this morning! Talk about "growing up right before your eyes"!....

Fabian has no idea that today was an important day in his life: it was his last day of his "Playgroup". For nine months, he was part of a small group of 8 children who got together twice a week to play for 2 1/2 hours a day.

It was during this time that Fabi learned independence, socializing skills, discipline, the art of communicating without knowing the language. He learned that when his Mom says "I will come back later to pick you up" she always does. He's a big kid (who's been toilet-trained for a few months now) and all the artworks that he did with his friends are now part of his Mom's treasure.


I realized today that most of the kids in his groups were girls. One of his teachers told me that Fabi is "ganz lieb" ("sweet", my interpretation) and I felt very proud of my boy.

The month of August will be vacation time and starting the month of September, most of the children will go to different "Kindergarten" (this time on a daily basis), where they will meet new friends. Here's a picture of him and his first friendships....I hope they meet each other again...

Updated: VIDEO!

Labels: , , ,

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Mon Aug 17, 09:28:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Unknown said...

Good posts with cute pictures

 
At Fri Apr 28, 12:31:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Unknown said...

CBSE CTET Online Application forms are released, Click here to check how to fill CTET 2017 application form.
CTET Application Form

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]