Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Bastille Day!

It's Bastille Day today!

I have been completely immersed in helping out with our Catholic Mission's Summer Party! It was great fun (and a lot of work). Hopefully, this week I will get back to my old routine (and blog some more, too!)

In the meantime...just wanted to point out something that caught my attention. Eventhough I could care less about beauty pageants: how cool is that Latinamerican dominance in the top 5 finalists of the recent Miss Universe contest?

Labels: ,

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Wed Jul 16, 07:55:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Gummy Mommy said...

Back in the day.. on the pre-Rodri days.. I would not have missed a Bastille Day celebration around here...!! Now it seems like such a distant memory !

 
At Fri Jul 18, 01:27:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡Ooootra vez Miss Venezuela! O y J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]