Thursday, September 04, 2008

Memories...

I just realized that a couple of friends of mine are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary.

Ten years ago, I was living in Dominican Republic and France had won the FIFA World Cup that it had hosted (everybody wanted to be in France at that time). A few months later, I came to Europe (France) for the first time: PARIS!...and then to the province of Britanny for a wedding! Unforgettable!

Happy 10th Annivesary Fabio & Anne-Lyse!

Labels: ,

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Fri Sep 05, 11:41:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Marianne A said...

hi Mary,
I was in Erlangen for the finale of the worldcup 98... hi hi hi !!!

 
At Fri Sep 05, 01:51:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

Really? WoW!...You must have REALLY celebrated! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]