Monday, December 12, 2005

All in a day's work

Ever since Fabi was born he has worn cloth diapers. This is a common practice in India and in fact, babies don't wear diapers.



However, every once in a while I indulge in 'the convenience' of disposable diapers. It's a good thing I had packaging tape at hand the day one of the straps tore.


Here is Fabi modelling his new look in his new play pen (I like to call it 'baby jail').
This model has an attachment so that it can be converted in a crib.


Speaking of parenting techniques in India: it's common for babies
to sleep in a 'family bed', i.e. with their parents.





That may have some advantages (especially in the early months, when the baby wakes up several times during the night), but I have decided that Fabi is a big boy now and can enjoy sleeping in his own crib.

0 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]