Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blast from the past - The project

The project I said I was working on is ready.

I have made three collages with old pictures from my past which I have grouped in the following themes: 'Early Childhood', 'Later Years' and 'Memories & Milestones'. I will post one collage at a time for the next three days.

All the pictures that I used in the collages are part of the family album and were already scanned by my Dad. I have many more pictures that I would have liked to include, but I don't want to go hunt for my other photo albums which are so nicely packed in a box, in the closet of the guest room. That might be project 'Blast from the past - Part II' later on...

For today, I will leave you with a memory of part of the celebrations that took place for my 4th birthday party. We had a piñata!

(Click on the picture for a bigger version.)

Labels:

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sun Jul 30, 12:36:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

It's surprising that you have colored pictures of your fourth bday party , coz mine are all black and white, the first colored fotos of mine begin when i was 6 yrs old, its fun to see little you, will wait for more :-)

 
At Sun Jul 30, 04:17:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

True, Nidhi!...

I was born in '71 and even my newborn pictures are in colour. However, I remember my Dad going to the store and actually being able to choose between coloured and black and white film for his camera.

Oh...how times have changed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]