Sunday, July 23, 2006

Chilling at the Country Club

One of the things I love about my childhood are the memories of going to the family club, 'El Castillo' Country Club. It's only 10 kms away from our home, but it's a space surrounded by pine trees in a mountain area. The weather is quite different from where my parents live: it rains more and it's quite windy and chilly. I have memories of many family picnics, trips with friends, swimming lessons and wonderful weekends.

I wish I could have gone there more often when MasalaDad visited Costa Rica in 2003. Now I was able to take Fabi there and it's a wonderful feeling to show him around and see his expression of delight when he enjoys something I also loved in my childhood.

I have several pictures of me at the Club, but I only found these two:
  • Check out my outfit, which is blue - my favorite color of all times....and! this is proof that I've always loved sunglasses - eventhough I had them in my hand when this pic. was taken:
  • This other picture was taken when I was about 10 years old. I was roller skating in the go-kart track.
If you haven't seen them already, go here to see the pictures of Fabi's first visit to the Club.

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Tue Jul 25, 12:19:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mari,
lovely old snaps of urs, its os much fun to have a look at old snaps..
luv,
nidhi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]