Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fast forward

My Dad's project has come out really well. It has inspired me to do a smaller project of my own, which I'm now preparing. It should be ready in a couple of days before I can post about it here.

In the meantime, I want to show you a couple of pictures with examples of what I call 'fast forward in time':


(Click on the pictures to see a bigger version.)

Toy Train at the Club:

With my cousin Diego, who incidentally, left today for a short stay in Europe. All the best for him!

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Thu Jul 27, 03:13:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love such snaps, its so nice to see the past n present together and relive memories..
nidhi

 
At Thu Jul 27, 03:33:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

Nidhi: I too LOVE pictures!...Wait 'til you see what I've been up to lately...!

 
At Thu Jul 27, 09:49:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Mona said...

Hey I am a friend of Shweta....which is how I chanced on ur blog.... just wanted to drop a line and say hi and awesome blog...ur son is very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]