Friday, May 18, 2007

Rring, rrring, rrriiiing....

We had our home phone installed several weeks (months?) ago. I have not yet given the new number to many people, so usually the phone never rings and when it does, I know that most likely it will be for me (and most likely it will be one of 2 or 3 people - "Hi, Rong!").

However, a couple of days ago it seemed like the phone was ringing a lot. The first time, I was not able to answer it, as I was in the shower with Fabi. (I also got a missed call on my cell phone, but it showed no number, so I never knew who called.) Then a nice german man called asking for Frau Prabhu. I told him it was me (eventhough I don´t go by that name) and I told him to call me back when I felt more confident with my German language (in a few decades!)...

The last phone call of the day though, was definitely the cherry on the top! It was my friend Abhijeet announcing that his little boy had been born last Sunday, May 13th at around 10:00pm. CONGRATULATIONS to the Avhale family!!

P.S.If you want my phone number, send me an e-mail and I´ll give it to you.

Labels: ,

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Fri May 18, 11:10:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

guess will make your phone ring again soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]