Wednesday, December 05, 2007

80's flashback

The music in my recent post induced me to have a flashback, which I indulged in last Saturday (rainy) afternoon while everybody else was sleeping in the house.

The song "
Mad World" was originally by Tears for Fears (TFF).

(Curt Smith & Roland Orzabal in the 80's)

I was surprised to know that TFF had a mini tour in July '07 (the band got together after several years). Here´s a "before and after" picture of Roland Orzabal:
Roland reminds me a lot of the actor Jon Cryer, whom I remember from the movie "Pretty in Pink". Here's his "b&a" picture:

My all time favorite movie is "Ferris Buelle's Day Off" with Matthew Broderick. I saw the movie recently, as I got the DVD for my birthday. (Thanks 'anando!)


Curt Smith doesn't remind me of anyone, but I'm posting his "b&a" picture just because he's doing such a great job at aging with (so much!) grace. He has a blog! and a YouTube account!

And just because I love TFF and "b&a" pictures:


Does any of this strike a bell? MasalaDad has NO idea what any of this is about...funny!

Oh! By the way...I consider myself a 90's gal! You know...techno music!

Labels:

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Thu Jan 17, 09:18:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUENIIIISIMO!! ojalá no hagas eso con fotos donde esté yo ajajajaja

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]