Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CineLady

Somebody stop me!... I went out for the second (consecutive!) time in a week! with friends! to have *FUN*!

This time it was "Die Nacht der Frauen" (Lady's Night) at the movies. We saw a chick flick, but we also had drinks...before AND after! Last night I went out with my young, single friends. Tonight I went out with my "mommy" friends. I've been really celebrating "friendship week"!

Labels: ,

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Thu Feb 14, 09:47:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Gummy Mommy said...

awww.. que celos!!
hace tiempo que necesito mi buena dosis de "Lady" time!!!
Que chevere!!

 
At Sun Feb 17, 09:02:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Nidhi said...

cool, glad you enjoyed the week!

 
At Thu Feb 21, 12:29:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡La que puee ...puee! O y J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]