Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wisdom

I was talking to some friends of mine and the topic of 'gray hair' came up. (Yeah,we're such a fun crowd, aren't we?) I said that according to some tribes gray hair was a sign of wisdom and it was one (more) reason to respect your elders. I mentioned that I didn't know if I would dye my hair if it started to get gray.

"What do you mean?" - a friend asked. "Don't you color it already?"

Wwwhhhat?!?! I thought you could always tell when hair has been colored...it doesn't always look so natural...does it?

Does my hair color look fake unnatural in any way? hm....A few months ago, I tried out a mousse so that my hair would have a plum shade of shine for a few days...and after waiting 30 minutes before washing it out I finally had a look in the mirror and it looked exactly the same dark (black) color. I'm not doing that anymore.

So there you have it: I have been blessed by genetics. One more myth busted, Fabian doesn't wear contact lenses and up until now, I have never dyed my hair (although I have always liked the color blue!)

Labels:

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Thu Jan 31, 02:46:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am flattered knowing that gray hair means wisdom! Your Mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]