Friday, February 08, 2008

What does it mean?

Last night I dreamt that I had a test and I hadn't studied for it.

Anoche me soñé que tenía un examen para el cual no había estudiado.

Labels:

5 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Fri Feb 08, 07:03:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Mona said...

Check out the meaning to your dreams
http://health.discovery.com/centers/sleepdreams/universaldreams/universaldreams.html

 
At Sat Feb 09, 12:37:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Unknown said...

It means you are paranoid!!

Studying was a big part of your life growing up. (No thanks to Mom and Dad) When was the last time you actually studied like that?

You have you hands and head full now but with another big part, the "Chiquito". It seems to me you have the same dedication but towards another interest (challenge).

Since we live so far away, I don't know all the things that happen to you in a daily basis. I do know, however, it's safe to say that you miss studying. You have to.

So I wouldn't worry so much about the outcome of a test in which you haven't studied lately. With some tests (challenges) you learn as you go.

And when life throws you a lemon, you have two choices: 1. Make some lemonade, or 2. Throw it back at life and tell it that you don't want it.

Have fun!

 
At Sat Feb 09, 07:41:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger MasalaMom said...

Thanks, Monica!...
The link you gave me is broken, but I did find something on Discovery Health, which says that basically I have a challenge and I worry I don't do well enough.

This is listed as a "nightmare", but I secretly enjoyed the fact that I was a "student" again during the dream. Crazy!, huh?!

 
At Sat Feb 09, 07:41:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger MasalaMom said...

Ha ha!.... Thanks Fernando!.... You're right! I *DO* miss studying...a lot! Right now, my biggest challenge is to improve my German language...and I have been trying to study on my own. But what I really want to do is start an intensive course (or start working) and that will only happen once "Chiquito" goes to preeschool (which will start 1.Sept). Can hardly wait!

Oh...and yes...I am paranoid about many things. But that comes along with my job (motherhood!)

 
At Sat Feb 09, 07:42:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger MasalaMom said...

OH!...Fernando: HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE WEEKEND CELEBRATION OF YOUR BIRTHDAY! XOXOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]