Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I got myself new batteries!

Thanks to all of my friends and readers who have told me they miss reading me: from the ones who delicately pointed out that I hadn't updated my blog for a while (Hi, Sopan & Priya!), to the ones who boldly asked why was I being lazy (Thanks, Rong!) or asked me to get in gear and comment already (Thanks, Liza!...Ya -por fin- me puse las pilas!)

I hearby declare my blogging break over!

HAPPY 2008!

Here at the Masala Family we had a nice Christmas and New Year's celebrations. I will post a video with a recap of our holidays.

2007 was an interesting year for us. It was a year of adapting in Erlangen,Germany -as a family; discovering new friends, getting in touch with old ones and learning to value the things we have, especially our good health.

I enjoyed this flashback, as I discovered that this New Year's resolutions are not so different from the ones I made a couple of years ago!

How about you? How are you doing? I've missed you too!

P.S. Eventhough I did take a break from blogging, I've been uploading pictures in my Flickr album.

Labels:

0 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]