Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The inevitable skit - Updated



Labels:

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Tue Sep 16, 01:45:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Mona said...

I loved this one too! What was funnier, was that Jeff (my hubby) wasn't watching TV closely and thought it was actually Sarah Palin on SNL :) LOL that's how close Tina Fey got!

 
At Wed Sep 17, 11:53:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

When Palin has just been introduced to the public, I read a comment that she looked just like Tina Fey from SNL. At that time I didn't know who Tina Fey was, that's why I was SO happy to see this skit --- and confirm the initial comments! Too funny!

 
At Wed Sep 17, 09:48:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Gummy Mommy said...

The funniest thing I've seen in a very long time.. it was hysterical!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]