Monday, December 19, 2005

Hey, Mr. DJ!...



I first 'met' DJ Sasha in Costa Rica (July 29th, 2000).
I even wore his t-shirt when I went to the
Love Parade in Berlin, 2003.









The first year I was in India, DJ Sasha made his first visit to Mumbai. It was 2004 and I convinced Ishan that we had to go see him in action. We did...and we enjoyed!







This year DJ Sasha came to Mumbai again...but it was impossible for me to even think about going to his party because...well, I now dance to DJ Fabi's tunes. It's ok, though...I know I will meet DJSasha again in the future....and who knows? Maybe even Fabi will come along with me!!!...




Speaking of the Love Parade, this picture was taken in Berlin in 2003, which was the last Love Parade until now. We're still waiting to see if in the following days a Love Parade for 2006 will be announced. If so, well...I'll have another reason for wanting to go to Germany next year: techno and soccer, what a great combination!


0 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]