Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sporty Future

Fabi is surrounded by uncles who support sports.

  • Alonso keeps providing Fabi with soccer gear:

  • Sopan wants to make sure he has a place to play cricket:

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sat Jan 28, 10:08:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that really designed by Sopan dada? If yes then I think it is an awesome achievement. please give me more details on it and do congratullate him on my behalf. and yes i did like your blog on losing weight post pregnancy. good luck. I shall try to help you by keeping positive pressure on you :)

Mihir

 
At Mon Jan 30, 07:54:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Shweta & Rajeev's World said...

Thats really cool!! Please convey heartiest congrats and appreciation to Sopan by Rajeev and me.

 
At Tue Jan 31, 05:42:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sopan, You are a big man , Heartiest congratulations and keep it up ....

Sudhir Shimpi,
Dhule

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]