Tuesday, March 28, 2006

100 Posts...and counting!


I started this blog in Sept. '05. Today I'm happy to be writing my 100th post!

I'm happy with the way I've been communicating with all of you and I look forward to share a lot more! - Thanks to all who write comments or e-mail me with your thoughts. If you have any ideas of what you would like to see here...let me know!


Empecé esta bitácora en Set. '05. Hoy estoy escribiendo la entrada no. 100!
Estoy muy contenta de la forma en como me he estado comunicando con todos Uds. y todavia tengo mucho que compartir! - Gracias a todos los que me han escrito comentarios o me han enviado correos electrónicos. Si tienen alguna sugerencia de algo que quieren ver aquí, dígamne!

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Tue Mar 28, 01:26:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Shweta & Rajeev's World said...

Hi Mari!! Congrats for your 100th post! Infact just the other day I was telling Rajeev that even I have completed 6 months in blogging now , thanks to you!!

 
At Tue Mar 28, 01:37:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Hey Mari,
wow 100th post seems cool , i just love ur blog :)

 
At Wed Mar 29, 07:28:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the turn of the 100th blog. It seems like just yesterday when you started blogging and there are already a 100. awesome stuff. I sincerely wish you just go on and on. Best of luck. Mihir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]