Sunday, April 16, 2006

He is Risen! - Easter Sunday


Easter is the most important religious holiday of the Christian liturgical year. It's by far more important than Christmas. Easter celebrates the resurrectionn of Jesus.
Jesus is the Son of God. He lived a sinless life and then died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins.

Jesus rose from the dead and now He lives in heaven with God His Father. He offers us the gift of eternal life -- of living forever with Him in heaven if we accept Him as our Lord and Savior. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except by Me."

"Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always."

HAPPY EASTER!

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Mon Apr 17, 11:42:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to Prabhus,

I do believe in Lord Jesus and his goodness of taking the punishment for the other people's wrong doing. He IS a Great Man (pls note that I did not write He was a great person) because He is always with Us and hence can be described in present tense of English-Grammar. On this occasion of Easter, I would just ask the God to Grant One wish that May God Bless All the living beings With Good Health, Good Attitude, Good Thinking, Wisdom and Do not give physical disability, mental disability to any one.

Love to FABI and yeah take care of your Complan Jar too.

With Best Wishes
Sudhir & Varsha.

 
At Tue Apr 18, 07:24:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

Sudhir!...


Thank you for your comment! I love what you wrote! Indeed we had a very nice Easter and we also pray for many more blessings from God...as well as wisdom to appreciate all that we have already received from HIM.

Greetings to your family from all of us!

 
At Thu Apr 20, 05:20:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que las reflexiones de Semana Santa nos ayuden a ser mejores como personas. OyJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]