Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It happens *ONLY* in India!....

When was the last time this happened to you...?

"You're walking down the street, minding your own business, doing some window shopping, and all of the sudden you see something really big walking on the SAME SIDEWALK coming towards you....something like... an elephant.

Oh, wait! It *IS* an elephant!..."


Yes! That's right! Fabi and I ran into an elephant ...and it happened right here in the SIDEWALKS of Vashi!... I don't know what was more amazing: the elephant or the normalcy of people walking by. I just had to stop so that Fabi could take a good look....eventhough it was a baby elephant....it was HUGE! I've seen elephants on the street before...but never on the same sidewalk I was using!

This is why I should ALWAYS have a camera with me!

Labels:

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Wed Mar 29, 09:28:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

This is really interesting , actually in Delhi I never came across an elephant on the sidewalk, so when people here ask me do elephants really walk on streets in India, is it a common sight? I always answer in negative, i guess i shd chaneg my answer now :-)

 
At Wed Mar 29, 01:57:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Shweta & Rajeev's World said...

Ya elephants and even camels I have seen in Pune!! Off course these animals are commonly seen in the summer holidays as the kids like to go for a ride .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]