Friday, April 28, 2006

Swastika

I'm doing Spring Cleaning around the house - or at least - trying to. It's not easy to get things done around here without someone to watch Fabi. MasalaDad and I call him our 'baby tornado'. As I am typing this....he's trying to wear my sunglasses.

Anyway... my MIL had given me a set of bangles (bracelets). They're absolutely beautiful! When she gave them to me, I noticed that its design had a small swastika symbol in them. A few days after I got my bangles, Prince Harry did something that sparked the attention towards the swastika symbol. I scanned the articles for you to read (click on the images to enlarge).





Here's a picture of one of my bangles...I wonder what would happen if I wore them in Europe? :)

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sat Apr 29, 05:47:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Es interesante que se sepa el significado en cada caso. Generalmente cada lado solo tiene un tipo de información. O y J

 
At Mon May 08, 02:32:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Prash said...

Guten,
i was just blog-browsing and read your articles and i couldn't leave ur blog without leaving a message on this swastika issue.

everytimes i have german friends at home (Paris home) they get shocked by the swastikas i have (i have certain candles with swastika symbol in it).

i totally understand.

your son is really cute.

i have seen people wearing sunglasses when there is no sun. i always found it weird...but ur son, he is so cute in it. maybe he knows it too that is why he is so into it. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]