Thursday, May 04, 2006

A penny for your thoughts....

Ok...so the real reason I haven't had time to blog lately is that the 'Spring Cleaning' I was doing turned into packing. That's right! We're packing to temporarily move to another house so that the one we're currently living in, can be water-proofed, painted and throughly cleaned before the next monsoon season.

My belongings fit in three suitcases and I still have to pack my books in boxes. It hasn't been easy trying to pack with Fabi around, but MasalaDad manages to put him to sleep better than I can, so I'm able to get to work.

Lots of stuff still needs to be packed. I haven't even started with the kitchen...

In the meantime, the summer heat is at its best and Fabi always enjoys splashing in the water.

I wonder what he was thinking in this picture:


3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Thu May 04, 09:07:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Packing n unpacking - seems a tough job, but at times u come across long forgotten stuff and enjoy that! I guess shifting to another house though temporarily wd be fun inspite of loads of work involved! Fabi also seems to be contemplating, should I help my mom out a little in packing or maybe better enjoy my splashing!

 
At Fri May 05, 08:45:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

You're so right, Nidhi!... I have found stuff that I had forgotten I had! And when it comes to packing pictures and putting them in albums, I take my time to enjoy reliving the memories! :)

OK!...Back to work now!

 
At Mon May 15, 04:33:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¿Cómo que la cocina va de último? O y J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]