Thursday, June 15, 2006

It's happening!

Remember a few posts ago? I had mentioned that MasalaMom is expecting 'something new and exciting'. It wasn't just the World Soccer Cup....it's ... a surprise!

Sorry! I have to keep it a secret if it's a surprise, right? But, I will tell you this much: It's happening!

P.S. I promise to tell you all the juicy details when the time is right!

5 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Fri Jun 16, 05:31:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Shweta & Rajeev's World said...

Hey Mari.........Now I am getting really curious to know what's up !! Your surprize is making me very anxious to know what's the good news ? Let me guess....Are you expecting again ?

 
At Fri Jun 16, 07:21:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Ya me too waiting ardently to hear the surprise, in fact i was talking it out with vivek n discussed with him few options of ur surprise:-), waiting to hear it soon

 
At Sat Jun 17, 02:31:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey marie! Is your big secret that you are going home with Fabie to visit your parents?? If yes then do hve a good and safe trip. Mihir

 
At Sat Jun 17, 06:41:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

hi mari, mihir and shweta have guessed our 2 options,
so we r waiting to know abt the surprise:-)...

 
At Sun Jun 18, 08:52:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Shweta & Rajeev's World said...

Ya!! We have...and I have thought of a third one now....Is it that Ishan and you are relocating to a new city , out of the country or so ? CMON Mari...you have to give us a hint!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]