Friday, May 19, 2006

So much to tell...so little time

The lack of posts in the past couple of weeks was not only due to my computer's health problems, but also because I've been busy packing. (Moving to another house while this one gets repaired/painted, is still happening...)

What did I miss in the past few days?

May 8th:
Costa Rica has a new president
For the second time in 20 years, 1986 Nobel Peace Award Dr. Oscar Arias was inaugurated as President of Costa Rica. Arias, 64, was first President between 1986 and 1990. He already has requested the USA to eliminate Costa Rica from the coalition list of countries who support the invasion to Irak.




May 14th: Mother's Day
More than 46 countries honor mothers with a special day, but not all nations celebrate on the same day. If you visit the previous link, you will see that Costa Rica (and Belgium) celebrate it on August 15th, which also happens to be Indian Independence Day.


What's going to happen in the next few days?

OMG! So many new and exciting things are in the very near future for Masalamom! Moving to another house is just keeping me busy right now but that's only part of everything that's going on. I just don't want to mention anything else for now...because I want to keep it a surprise. I will just try to post as much as I can ... or as much as Fabi allows me to!

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Fri May 19, 08:38:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

hey mari,
will wait for the exciting new news!

 
At Mon May 22, 01:03:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡Felicidades! aunque sea un deseo atrasado. O y J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]