Monday, July 31, 2006

Blast from the past - Early Childhood

Each one of the pictures has a small number in the lower right-hand side corner, for reference. Please click on the image to see a bigger version:

1-Newborn.
2- In 'Kindergarten'.
3- Sitting in an 'old-fashioned' stroller, which I'm sure was the latest model at that time.
4- Big cheeks, short dress.
5- One year old (or less).
6- Studio photo; one year old.
7- Squinting because of bright sunlight.
8- Celebrating a birthday.
9- Studio photo; two years old.
10- Studio photo; three years old.
11- Four years old.
12- Long hair, short dress.
13- Short yellow dress.
14- Sitting on my rocking chair with my toy car.
15- Short hair, red dress.
16- See? I've always been an angel, but in this snap you can actually see my wings!
17- My favorite picture.
18- Smiling school girl.
19- This picture reminds me of the Spanish
version of this song.
20- Same red dress as in picture no. 15, but with long hair.
21- New hair style and going to primary school - Heredia, Costa Rica.
22- Proof that I have worn a bikini.
23- Nine years old, in Champaing, Illinois - USA.

Labels:

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sun Jul 30, 07:43:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Mari,
real cute snaps, you always had wonderful hair and lovely smile :-)
(am not able to see the bigger version on clicking, will try again tom)..
will wait for the next collages.
nidhi

 
At Mon Jul 31, 07:41:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

Nidhi: You can now see a bigger version of the picture by clicking on it. I had a tough time getting that to work...wonder why?

 
At Tue Apr 23, 06:14:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous gutscheine zum ausdrucken said...

sehr guter Beitrag

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]