Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Forza azzurri!

When this Football World Cup started, I was intially cheering for Costa Rica, then Switzerland, then Argentina, then Germany, then Portugal. Every time I've chosen a new favorite team it looses. So...now that Italy will play the final game against France, I will cheer for France...so that it looses against Italy because I want to see the forza azzuri win this cup! Why? Because I want to see Italy's team captain, Fabio Cannavaro smile. Isn't he cute?




Some historic stats for you:

Since the Football World Cup Championship began in 1930, only seven countries have won the tournament:

Brazil: 5
Italy: 3
West Germany: 3
Argentina: 2
Uruguay: 2
England: 1
France: 1


Labels: ,

0 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]