Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Schock in Fußball-Deutschland!!

A few weeks ago, I had posted a picture I thought was very moving. It showed German player L.Podolski consoling the Polish team's goalkeeper after Germany beat Poland.

Today, it was the Army of the Roman Empire that crushed the German hosts to pieces in the dying minutes of the encounter.

Here's another picture of my friend Podolski after the outcome of today's semi-final game against Italy.


Richtig traurig.... :( --> "That's just the way football is."



We are still yet to find out if Germany will end up in 3rd or 4th place in this year's version of the World Cup.

Labels: ,

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Wed Jul 05, 08:44:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Vivek was not feeling good after germany lost, Anyways i think italian team played really good yesterday.
Here is siwss we have more of italian residents so they were celebratng n honking horns till late at night.
Now lets see today who will go to Berlin with italians on sunday.

 
At Wed Jul 05, 04:27:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

I totally understand Vivek...I was feeling very very sad, too! I saw some very heart crushing images of sad german fans...that made it worse.

I guess I should have seen more pictures of (cute) italians celebrating...that would have helped a little!...

I'm cheering for Portugal...I would like them to beat the French!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]