Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Blast from the past - Memories and Milestones

Please click on the image to see a bigger version:

34- The Day of my First Communion; Champaing-Urbana, Ill. USA.
35- Primary School Graduation (end of 6th grade) - Costa Rica, 1983. (Guess where I am in the pic!)
36- 'Lady in Red'.College Graduation Day - Bachelor of Computer Science, UCR.
37- Playing with my brothers in snow for the first time. (1980) Illinois, USA.
38- Smiling face.
39- With baby brother Fernando in arms.
40- With my brothers in Disney World - Florida.
41- Just finished my master's degree at the FAU in Erlangen, Germany.
42- First visit to the Taj Mahal.
43- Bride.

There you have it!....I'm quite the 'girl with a past', aren't I? ;)
I enjoyed putting these collages together, not only because it's nice to relive memories, but it also makes me wonder...what kind of memories will Fabi grow up with? I hope good ones as well!

Labels:

4 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Wed Aug 02, 08:43:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the grand finale is really nice! i love all your snaps..
nidhi

 
At Wed Aug 02, 10:46:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mari,

The entire photos / portraits are simply fabulous, what a great way to look at the childhood memories upto current status.
How is Fabi ? Hope he is having his best time.

Sudhir

 
At Thu Aug 03, 12:09:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mari,
in pic 35 are u the one in the 3rd row,girl to the right..m guessg..lemme knw if m right..
shants

 
At Thu Aug 03, 03:43:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

In picture no. 35 I am in the middle row...girl to the right. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]