Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy 'Seventeenth Month', Fabi!



Dear Fabi:

You're one year and five months old today! Congratulations!...You have four upper teeth and your third lower tooth is halfway showing!

You have a small collection of cars you like to play with. You've mastered walking and running around, but the cutest thing you do is the way you dance whenever you hear ANY kind of music!

I'm surprised to see you trying to do things by yourself already....like eating (with a spoon), trying to wear your socks, shirts or shoes. You also pretend to comb your hair...and you actually talk (babble) on the phone. (All that training from your Uncle Sopan has finally paid up.)

When you have interacted with other children you have learned to kiss on the cheek, and to hug. But I like when you surprise strangers with a flying kiss or when you wave good-bye in reply of someone's greeting. You're quite the charmer when it comes to meeting people.

You call me 'mamma' and you clearly say 'agua' (water, in Spanish). I like to tell you words and see how you try to repeat them: 'jugo' (juice), 'limón' (lemon), 'Fabi'.

Your Daddy misses you a lot right now because it's been 2 months since we're not in India. I'm sure you will grow up a lot more in the next 2 months before we meet again. In the meantime, it melts my heart when I hear you say 'pappa' after you see your Daddy's picture (on the computer or in my wallet).

You just woke up from your nap and that means that I have to log off for now. HAPPY 17th MONTH!

LOVE,
Your Mamma : )

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Fri Aug 25, 05:00:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 17th month mi amigo! Abuelo José

 
At Fri Aug 25, 12:19:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Happy 17th month dear Fabi and congratulations to ur wonderful mom as well!

 
At Mon Sep 11, 02:04:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Mari and Fabi,

Hope u r enjoying ue stay and yeah and here in India , masaladad must be missing you both.

So come soon and take good care..
Will catch u later , i am extremely busy with SAP implementation in our company.

But I am sometimes visiting though I wish i could do it quite often.

Sudhir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]