Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fabi goes to Los Reyes


Yesterday Fabi, his maternal grandparents and I visited 'Los Reyes', another place I used to visit often in my younger years. People go there to play Polo, aeromodelling, golf and tennis. I used to go there with my family mainly for picnics and we would go to the swimming pool, to play basketball and soccer. This is the place where I learned how to drive. Earlier this place was just a planned residential complex and there were only a few houses. Now there are many more new houses and every house you see is more elegant than the next.

In 2003, when I had gone there with MasalaDad, he chose to hang out by the pool instead of going swimming. He was sitting next to a garden when he spotted something that looked like this. Eventually, MasalaDad was able to communicate his finding and a gardener took care of it.

I have uploaded the pictures of yesterday's adventure here, which was not only a safe trip, but also a very exciting one - especially for Fabi.

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Thu Aug 03, 09:19:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

It seeemed a very relaxing n enjoyable trip with lots of green around, I love the last snap of Fabi which actually tell how wonderful the trip must have been with so many things to do to make him so tired by the end of it:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]