Monday, August 07, 2006

'Sesame Street Live' comes to Costa Rica!

UPDATE:
'Sesame Street' is celebrating its 37th Season this Aug. 14th! I'm not the only one excited about this...you can see the way it's been celebrated over at The Lovely Mrs. Davis.

**********************************************

If you know me well enough....you'll know that I *ADORE* Sesame Street. I grew up with all the friends from that neighborhood. I learned the alphabet, how to count and my first English words thanks to that show. Sesame Street is among my most beloved childhood memories!

That is why you can imagine my enthusiasm of knowing that 'Sesame Street Live' is coming to Costa Rica at the end of this month with the show 'Elmo's Coloring Book'. I am eagerly looking forward to the show...and I might even take Fabi with me! ;)

Going to this show will definitely give me energy to keep waiting for the version of the T.V. Show in Hindi, just as it was announced since 2004 in the Costa Rican newspaper:
... and as it was also announced in 2005 in an Indian newspaper:

0 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]