Saturday, September 02, 2006

More goodies...

Previously, I had posted about the indianized version of some western products I found in Mumbai.

For example, I had mentioned that I thought Fabi would be a big fan of Gerber food, but was surprised to know that this was hard to come by in Vashi. Now that I'm visiting Costa Rica I have discovered delicious new flavors that were not available in my childhood! Here's a picture of my new favorites: 'apple sauce and yoghurt', 'peaches and yoghurt', 'rice pudding (with cinnamon!)' and 'vanilla pudding'.

(Click to enlarge picture)

Another recent discovery I made is this 'mango flavored' tea. I know that it's not to be compared with 'chai', but I thought it was a nice combination of two things loved by indians: mango + tea!... I wonder if Lipton got inspired by the Kellog's 'Mango Flavored Corn Flakes' that I used to get at Food Bazaar?

(Click to enlarge picture)


1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sat Sep 02, 09:59:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Hi Mari,
It must be so much fun to discover all ur childhod stuff again with Fabi,
Here also entire summer this year Lipton ice tea in mango flavour was a big hit..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]